Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Strategic Planning Services are designed to assist companies when setting up new operations, integrating new acquisitions and divesting existing business lines.
We offer an integrated approach to designing and implementing intercompany pricing that improves tax efficiency and mitigates audit exposure. Our transfer pricing professionals work seamlessly with clients to provide ideas that are innovative, practical and defensible.
- Transfer pricing and tax valuation analyses for proposed supply chain and legal entity restructuring (e.g. legal entity valuations, transfer pricing policy development).
- IP planning for companies looking to modify their IP structure and align their intangible profits with DEMPE management.
- Intercompany financing design to support the working capital needs of a company’s global operations through the establishment of intercompany cash pools, intercompany loans and guarantee fees.
- Assessment of transfer pricing implications related to global regulatory changes (e.g. TCJA and BEPS) and their impact on a company’s current tax positions and its future business operations.
- Advice and consultation on the impact of the proposed Digital Services Tax.
- Independence that allows for objective advice and unfettered partnership with other external tax, financial, legal and audit advisors.
- Ability to draw on Duff & Phelps’ thought leadership and expertise to model the tax implications of complex business structures.
- Fully integrated transfer pricing and valuation advisory services team that can bridge the differences between tax and financial reporting perspectives.
- Global network of trusted transfer pricing advisors that develop and implement intercompany policies and practices that are defensible across various tax jurisdictions.