Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Duff & Phelps' team of internationally recognized transfer pricing advisors provide the technical expertise and industry experience necessary to ensure understandable, implementable and supportable results.
Fulfilling complex transfer pricing requirements can be a daunting task for any multi-national organization. As experts in transfer pricing, Duff & Phelps provides an independent and uncompromised perspective on all aspects including compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Our services include:
- Cost sharing arrangements
- Global tax efficient supply chain strategies
- Global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation
- OECD policy analysis
- Multi-State transfer pricing analysis
- Acquisition integration assistance to align potentially disparate transfer pricing systems
- Transfer Pricing due diligence analysis
- Income tax provision support
- Accelerated audit program assistance
- Tax controversy and audit support
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Transfer pricing expert services
- Intangible migration assistance
Our extensive Transfer Pricing Alliance is comprised of independent, international transfer pricing experts who work together to provide seamless transfer pricing services to clients.
Read our Transfer Pricing Times blog.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Intellectual Property Intangible Asset Valuation
Leading provider of intellectual property valuations, including patents, trade names and R&D.Intellectual Property Intangible Asset Valuation
Transaction Advisory Services
Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.Transaction Advisory Services
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.M&A Advisory
Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation