Transaction Advisory Services
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Advisory Services is unencumbered by audit independence concerns and offers seamless analytical service throughout the deal continuum.
From decision support at origination to deal closing and beyond, TAS supports its clients throughout every facet of the transaction. Combining market data with fundamental financial competencies, we support critical decision making with essential advice and information. We provide our clients with the information they need to make informed business decisions for buy- and sell-side transaction engagements, refinancings and other transactions.
Our professionals provide financial, tax, information technology, operations, disputes and cyber security due diligence to private equity, hedge fund and strategic investors. We advise on all aspects of the investment cycle, employing an approach that focuses on value drivers and deal-breakers that are critical to investment decisions.
- Most financial and tax diligence focuses on historical operations and results. We analyze the historical performance but also use this information to determine if the projections are based on reality. We inform our clients of the future benefits and pitfalls that may be encountered in a transaction.
- Virtually no conflicts or independence issues under Sarbanes-Oxley. We can provide due diligence, valuation, projection analysis, fairness and solvency opinions, and transfer pricing on the same transactions, allowing us to be an advocate for our clients during the negotiation process.
- Senior management attention throughout every phase of a transaction.
- Dedicated professionals with strong technical and industry expertise (most with Big Four experience), providing a flexible approach and seamless coordination with your team and other advisors.
- Access to the industry expertise of our M&A and valuation groups, which enables us to identify potential targets as well as key deal issues.
- We integrate valuation, business incentives, process improvement/merger integration and commercial diligence within the financial due diligence process.
Cash OptimizationCash Optimization
Business Analytics and Data IntelligenceBusiness Analytics and Data Intelligence
Financial Due DiligenceFinancial Due Diligence
Technology/Cyber Due DiligenceTechnology/Cyber Due Diligence
Transaction Structuring and AccountingTransaction Structuring and Accounting
Sell Side / Vendor Due DiligenceSell Side / Vendor Due Diligence
Transaction Tax AdvisoryTransaction Tax Advisory
Working Capital AnalysisWorking Capital Analysis
Tax Due Diligence/StructuringTax Due Diligence/Structuring
Duff & Phelps Ranks First for Number of U.S. and Global Fairness Opinions Over the Past 10 Years
Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, Expands its Transaction Advisory Services Practice in Germany
Lack of Standardized ESG Reporting System Biggest Threat to Effective ESG Disclosures
Duff & Phelps Expands UK Transaction Advisory Services Practice with Appointment of Atul Agarwal as Managing Director