Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Consumer, Food, Restaurants and Retail M&AConsumer, Food, Restaurants and Retail M&A
Energy and Mining M&AEnergy and Mining M&A
Healthcare M&AHealthcare M&A
Industrials M&AIndustrials M&A
Real Estate M&AReal Estate M&A
Business Services M&ABusiness Services M&A
Technology M&ATechnology M&A
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.
Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.
Complex business services and claims administration.
European Chemicals Update – Q4 2020
European Mid-Market Debt Update – Late Autumn 2020
Chicago Companies vs. DJIA during COVID-19
Brazil Transactions Insights – Fall 2020
The Brazil Corporate Finance Practice Recognized as One of the Best Independent M&A Advisors by Leaders League
Global Software Sector Deal Activity Surged in Q3 2020, Says Pagemill Partners, the Technology Division of Duff & Phelps
Norman Harrison Discusses Material Adverse Effect Provision in Tiffany-LVMH Chancery Fight
Josh Benn Shares His Views With Thomson Reuters on Legal Issues Pertaining to Retail Bankruptcy