Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, China, Brazil, India and Dublin. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 300 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past five years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $50M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2014 through 2018.)
Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to seven key sectors.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.Arbitration
Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation