Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)
Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to seven key sectors.
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.Arbitration
Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
Complex business services and claims administration.Prime Clerk
Market Brief: Apparel and Accessories Retail Reopening
Pre-Closing MAE/MAC to Post-Closing M&A Purchase Price Disputes
The German Economic Stabilization Fund and Importance of Fairness Opinions in Corporate Transactions
Global Software Sector Update - Spring 2020
Duff & Phelps Experts Featured in FINANCE Magazin Discussing the German Government’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
Frank Lazzarra and MaryEllen Redmond Discuss M&A Arbitration
Henry Wells Featured in Mergermarket: M&A in the Face of Historic Uncertainty
Farzad Mukhi Provides Insights on the Food and Beverage M&A Landscape